BY SNICKERS

nitsa W.
Charlotte, NC
Every one in my family loves them. from my husband to the three kids and myself. they taste great. i like mine cold even frozen sometimes
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
This has got to be my all time favorite candy bar. Lots of caramel and nuts! Has the best of both worlds - sweet and salty! Nothing better!
Kristie C.
Nashville, TN
I have loved snickers since I was a kid. I think there commericals are cute too and funny. Plus the new peanut butter one is AWESOME. :)
Melissa P.
Granger, IN
Best on the go candy bar hands down! I love traveling with this protein packed bar so I can feel good while I'm splurging with chocolate!
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As I'm trying to go back to College to finish my residency for Pediatric field that I'm in, Snickers are just a great boost! Perk me up.
Josephine T.
The best candy ever. Doesnt matter how many years have passed. It is still as good. I purchase it anywhere. There is no special location.
Ally S.
Columbus, OH
My grandmother introduced these to me, I instantly fell in love. It's my all-time favorite candybar, best dunked in chunky peanut butter.
Lisa H.
Mcdonough, GA
One of my favorite go to candies. Simply delicious. The nuttiness, caramel and chocolate goodness will instantly out a smile on your face
Hailee A.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love these ever since I had one this past Halloween but for some reason before that I used to hate them. I guess its an acquired taste
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
Crunch, chewy, soft, sweet, perfect. Can you get any better than this? I love the flavors of a snickers bar! So affordable and so yummy!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart