BY SNICKERS

Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
NOTHING is better than a snickers bar! This chocolate bar will always be my favorite. The chocolate, caramel, and peanuts! Yum! I am always a repeated costumer and I love that it's is everywhere! Amazing
Afeni T.
Fairburn , GA
This is one of the besttttt pieces of chocolate and nuts you could eat and the caramel is like the icing on the cake everyone should try a snickers unless you're allergic to nuts then this is not for you!
Aubree P.
Belleville, IL
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars! The mixture between salty and sweet is perfect! It's a combination of caramel, chocolate, and peanuts. It's also delicious to add to ice cream; on top or as a blizzard. This taste combination is something you can't find in every candy bar!
Julian S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
Omg it’s like a snickers and Reese’s baby. It’s so good and I love them on days when I’m sad because they make me happy. They are a great pick me up and works great as a gift too. You will definitely love them too because I know I love them.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
I'm in love with Snickers! Anytime I have a craving for chocolate or sweets, snickers is my go to snack. You can stop and pick up one almost anywhere. The value and the taste exceed my expectations. I will forever continue to repurchase Snickers!
Bridgett M.
Mcallen, TX
This is my all time favorite candy bar. You can never go wrong with a snicker bar. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty without being too overwhelming. I will forever repurchase one!
member-7305f1de2
Claremont, NH
This is the perfect candy bar to satisfy all senses. It has the sweet, salt and crunch. I find that I enjoy this better than MilkyWay due to that it has peanuts which balances out the sweet/salt ratio. They are decently priced and will definitely continue to purchase Snickers!
Ashley W.
Westerville, OH
I LOOOVE Snickers! It's my all time favorite candy, I could eat it all the time. I like Snickers better than any other candy because of the combination of chocolate and and actual peanuts inside of it!
Snickers has always been my choice of candy bar..The chocalate with peanuts with caramel makes my mouth water just thinking about it lol. I love to make snickers ice cream pie out of them ..And my girls sure love to eat it...Think ill go to the store now and buy me a snickers.
Sam C.
Hands down, Snickers is my favorite candy bar. The combination of peanuts, nugget. and chocolate is not only filling but delicious. It's been my go-to candy since I was a kid.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart