BY SNICKERS

Monica A.
When I am in the mood for chocolate sneakers is my ho to candy bar. It has to right amount off chocolate and Carmel and nuts for my liking
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I love snickers, these are seriously my favorite! The caramel is so good and the peanuts yum I want some right now (: highly recommend
Peatra O.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
Love Snickers. A favorite in my household. The only thing better than a snicker bar is the snicker bar ice cream. You heard it here first.
nitsa W.
Charlotte, NC
Every one in my family loves them. from my husband to the three kids and myself. they taste great. i like mine cold even frozen sometimes
Aura L.
The taste of the Snickers is great , is so amazing that you can find it anywhere ! you can buy the candy or the ice cream. I really love it
Brandi G.
Denver, CO
This is by far my favorite candy bar. I love the peanuts, nougat, chocolate and Carmel. So good! I used to crave these when I was pregnant
Susan T.
Coupeville, WA
My husbands favorite. I get them for him as a treat. Really like the new packaging with words on it. I get to pick out a mood bar for him.
Andrea
San Bernardino, CA
They are seriously the best
With the Carmel nd nuts omg ! It's literally heaven in my mouth ! They are my must have fav chocolate of all
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aww these are my favorite candy bars any time go want chocolate or have a sweet tooth I'll send my husband to the store to buy me these lol
Yael L.
There is something that is just so good about chocolate, peanuts, nougat, and caramel. they're all good separately but together...amazing!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?