BY SNICKERS

Cheska L.
Bridgeport, CT
Great flavor. Nice and crunchy and the Carmel is the best. The peanuts are nice and salty I would add about more but over all really good l
Celeste E.
Gainesville, GA
One of my favorite chocolate bars . Im sure that everyone has tried this before and if you haven't, well I highly recommend you to try it .
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ
BEST CANDY EVER! best snack , pick me up! I throw these minis in my purse and when I feel sick or just starving definitely satisfies the craving
Kylie H.
Salina, KS
SNICKERS IS GREAT! The blend of chocolate and caramel is perfect, melts in your mouth! A great snack to have on hand for a treat-yourself.
Brandi G.
Denver, CO
This is by far my favorite candy bar. I love the peanuts, nougat, chocolate and Carmel. So good! I used to crave these when I was pregnant
Susan T.
Coupeville, WA
My husbands favorite. I get them for him as a treat. Really like the new packaging with words on it. I get to pick out a mood bar for him.
Jennilee P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Snickers is always my go to whenever I get candy from a vending machine or at a sports game. It's such a great candy bar and sooooo yummy!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars. I keep a candy bar in my drawer at work to help get me through the day. Always a great choice.
Jeanine P.
MIAMI, FL
I melted this and ate it with marshmallows this is amazingly i have no words. the peanut butter flavor is stronger than the chocolate :-)
bridget c.
Don't hate it don't love it. I would prefer a plain chocolate bar. They're okay. I wouldn't recommend them but i wouldn't tell you they suck.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?