BY SNICKERS

Ananelly M.
Such an awesome candy bar. If you're not into nuts or caramel this might not be a good pick for you, but if not this is a great candy bar.
Norma T.
I love snickers whenever I'm reeeeeally craving a big chocolate peanut snack. I haven't tried out the PB version but i cant wait till i do!
Raven J.
One of my most favorite chocolate candy bars to eat. I can devour a king size one within 5 minutes. When I'm craving this is what I go to.
Bobbi M.
Batesville, AR
Snickers is a classic candy bar that is always delicious. I actually crave these candy bars. They have been my lifetime favorite candy bar.
Cheyenne B.
San Dimas
I'm not a big fan of peanuts but I can definitely tolerate it in snickers because it's balanced out perfectly by the caramel and chocolate
Monica B.
I LOVE Snickers. It's a wonderful snack that will hold you over until your next meal.
The amount of peanuts they put in them is perfect!!!!
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candy bars. Taste delicious frozen a d I love to bake with them. You can find them anywhere snd score some great deals.
mistique h.
Bellevue, NE
Addicted to Snickers love the peanuts and chocolate not to sweet i always get the big bar
been eating snickers since i was eight years old
Gisselle V.
Snickers has to be my all time favorite candy bars. They're soooo good. It has peanuts and just feels great when you take that first bite!
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I love snickers, these are seriously my favorite! The caramel is so good and the peanuts yum I want some right now (: highly recommend
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Who likes to freeze their snickers bar?
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
WHAT YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT SNICKERS????
Michelle P.
Out of all the different Snickers bar which is the best?
Mariela S.
Burnsville, MN
Have you guys tried snickers ice cream? It's amazing!
Luisana H.
This is the classic snicker?