BY SNICKERS

mistique h.
Bellevue, NE
Addicted to Snickers love the peanuts and chocolate not to sweet i always get the big bar
been eating snickers since i was eight years old
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
This has got to be my all time favorite candy bar. Lots of caramel and nuts! Has the best of both worlds - sweet and salty! Nothing better!
Bobbi M.
Batesville, AR
Snickers is a classic candy bar that is always delicious. I actually crave these candy bars. They have been my lifetime favorite candy bar.
Katrina W.
ferndale, wa
I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I can't pass up a snickers bar! I highly recommend the snickers I cream bar also if you haven't tried it!!
Gloria R.
If I could give this an A++++++++ I would love them best snack ever specially when you have that sweet tooth which I have all the time lol
Stefanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
snickers are soo good you can get so many different flavors and i buy them at the food store and the prices is good and all most ever weeks
Mindi K.
Cheap and delicious? You better believe it! It's the perfect combination of everything good in candy bars. My favorite part is the caramel.
Dee J.
One of my favorite chocolate bars. It helps me when I feel tired and need a little boost. Peanuts, caramel and chocolate are a great combo!
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I love snickers, these are seriously my favorite! The caramel is so good and the peanuts yum I want some right now (: highly recommend
Brianca G.
Kingman, AZ
I love Snickers chocolate bar.They have always been one of my favorites growing up as a little girl and occasionally asked my mom for one.
Megan M.
Who else loves snickers ? 🍫
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Snickers bar or the ice cream snickers?
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Since they have York as a Coffee flavoring.. What do you guys think of Snickers Coffee creamer?? I'd give it a go!
Yeani C.
What is the quality of this product?
Shelbie m.