BY SNICKERS

Cara B.
Escondido, CA
This is just a matter of opinion. I don't like my candies to be chewy as much. I am also not a big fan of caramel so this isn't it for me.
Bobbi M.
Batesville, AR
Snickers is a classic candy bar that is always delicious. I actually crave these candy bars. They have been my lifetime favorite candy bar.
Charlene N.
I've never really been a fan of these, I feel like there isn't a point. Not enough caramel, not enough chocolate, and way too much peanuts.
Brittaniann R.
Wilmington, CA
Theses are so delicious enough flavor of caramel n peanuts. They taste even better frozen but got to be careful you don't chip a tooth . Lol
Raven J.
One of my most favorite chocolate candy bars to eat. I can devour a king size one within 5 minutes. When I'm craving this is what I go to.
Cheyenne B.
San Dimas
I'm not a big fan of peanuts but I can definitely tolerate it in snickers because it's balanced out perfectly by the caramel and chocolate
Lina B.
Riverview, FL
The snickers crispers is good. Although i find snickers to be too sweet for me. Is the perfect combination of caramel, chocolate & peanuts.
Camila P.
Massapequa, NY
A perfect snack for a busy day. I really recommend Snickers Chocolate Bar for all my friends. If you never eat this you really need to try.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Not my favorite but a close second! Favorite part is nugget ❤️. I like to add them to chocolate moose pies! Highly recommend trying it out!
Angela P.
Harlingen, TX
Don't leave me alone with this bag I will eat the whole thing! I'm 9 months pregnant when I'm stressed I hide in the closest and snack lol
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart