BY SNICKERS

Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
I am not a chocolate person but this is my favorite candy bar! I recently tried the "bites" and found myself eating the entire bag! whoops!
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
One of the most yummy desserts you can have and not feel guilty. It is not costly. You can find buy one get one free at local drug stores.
Dee J.
One of my favorite chocolate bars. It helps me when I feel tired and need a little boost. Peanuts, caramel and chocolate are a great combo!
Gloria R.
If I could give this an A++++++++ I would love them best snack ever specially when you have that sweet tooth which I have all the time lol
Stefanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
snickers are soo good you can get so many different flavors and i buy them at the food store and the prices is good and all most ever weeks
Mike W.
Ever since I was a kid, Snickers has been my favorite candy bar. To this day, not many things cure my sugar cravings better than a Snickers
Brianca G.
Kingman, AZ
I love Snickers chocolate bar.They have always been one of my favorites growing up as a little girl and occasionally asked my mom for one.
Norma T.
I love snickers whenever I'm reeeeeally craving a big chocolate peanut snack. I haven't tried out the PB version but i cant wait till i do!
Lexi G.
edmonds, WA
Love me a snickers. great mix of crunch with the peanuts and creamy with chocolate and carmel! I love putting out minis during the holidays
Jennilee P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Snickers is always my go to whenever I get candy from a vending machine or at a sports game. It's such a great candy bar and sooooo yummy!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart