BY SNICKERS

Emily S.
Wichita, KS
If I don't feel like myself, I eat this. Just kidding, but seriously, these are good and have been for all the years I've been eating them.
Jennilee P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Snickers is always my go to whenever I get candy from a vending machine or at a sports game. It's such a great candy bar and sooooo yummy!
Beverly D.
I can't eat a snickers and not think of my childhood days. This was one of the first candy bars I are as a child and still love them today.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
LOVE snickers. You can never go wrong with one. They are so delicious and inexpensive. I usually get one after every grocery shopping trip
Geraldine R.
I love this chocolate. I get regular pretzels and eat each one when am hungry .
Always eat snickers when your craving something chocolately
Cheyenne B.
San Dimas
I'm not a big fan of peanuts but I can definitely tolerate it in snickers because it's balanced out perfectly by the caramel and chocolate
kayla f.
Bluefield, WV
This is my favorite candy bar but i guess it is for most people too. It is the perfect combo of chocolate and caramel. Best candy bar ever!
Angela E.
My ABSOLUTE favorite candy bar!! Every time I go grocery shopping I have to pick one up for the car ride home! Perfect taste & oh so yummy!
Cheryl G.
El Mirage, AZ
The best choice out there for chocolate. Perfect amount of nuts, caramel, and nougat. I will continue to purchase this on a regular basis.
Mayela M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! So sweet, crunchy, and nutty! I can eat these until I die if I could! Highly Recommend for those who haven't tried.!!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart