BY SNICKERS

Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
prdered two! I have prime so i get speedy two day delivery. This is so much more awesome than eating a normal sized bar!! Everything was fine with my candy cars when i opened the package!! No melted chocolate or broken pieces! Looking forward to ordering again!! love it overall.
Gaby F.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: King Size more...
Snickers Chocolate Bar, is one of my favorite chocolates! I could eat it everyday lol. Its a good value chocolate! It also has a good flavor! I don’t compare,! I highly recommend this chocolate to all the chocolate lovers! Its so good!! 😋
Zully F.
It's very delicious. I always get one. I like how it melts really well in your mouth with the caramel and the nuts together. I like it when it's cold it's kind of like a ice cream bar. I like the mini tho.
Samantha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect mixture of chocolate, caramel, and nuts. Mmmm the snickers bar is one of my favorites because of its great mixture of ingredients put together in one bar of tastiness
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
NOTHING is better than a snickers bar! This chocolate bar will always be my favorite. The chocolate, caramel, and peanuts! Yum! I am always a repeated costumer and I love that it's is everywhere! Amazing
Sorelle N.
I'm a huge fan of snickers! The combination of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts is a great flavor. I don't often a lot of sweets but when I do I go for a snickers. This candy is definitely repurchase worth
Skyler S.
Naperville, IL
LOVE! Not only do I love snickers, but their commercials are fudging bomb. Snickers bars are one of my favorite candy bars, and I'm almost always in the mood for one. They are great for gifts and snacks!
Afeni T.
Fairburn , GA
This is one of the besttttt pieces of chocolate and nuts you could eat and the caramel is like the icing on the cake everyone should try a snickers unless you're allergic to nuts then this is not for you!
Aubree P.
Belleville, IL
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars! The mixture between salty and sweet is perfect! It's a combination of caramel, chocolate, and peanuts. It's also delicious to add to ice cream; on top or as a blizzard. This taste combination is something you can't find in every candy bar!
Ashley R.
Churubusco, IN
When I don't have time to grab breakfast before I get to work, I usually snag a Snickers. Sure, it has a lot of sugar and may not be the best choice, but it's better than nothing and the peanuts within can keep me full until I get a full meal.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?