BY SNICKERS

Aubrey S.
Monroe, MI
Never a problem. Love the amount of caramel peanuts and chocolate. Over the years it seems as it has gotten smaller than what it used to be.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Another appetizer that I love, good loves him, is the perfect combination, I love it and I have saved for me because otherwise I steal it lol
Raven W.
Pensacola, FL
Love the chocolate taste with the peanuts thrown in for the flavor . So in love with this candy more than anything , defiantly my #1 go to.
Katie M.
Yum, yum, yum. Snickers are a classic treat. I am especially fond of Snickers minis because they are bite size and help with portion control.
Melissa C.
Dallas, TX
The best snack for when you have that sweet tooth. Perfect for on the go too. We love snickers candy bars and keep them stocked in our home.
maria a.
Medley, FL
Snickers bars are great afternoon snacks. They give you just a little bit of chocolate but they pack a protein punch. They taste delicious and they are fairly cheap too. When I need an afternoon pick me up you can usually find me at the vending machine searching out a snickers. I have recommended these to family/friends.
Mary Elena D.
Tacoma, WA
I love this candy, there's always a 2 for 1 sale on them so they're so cheap to buy! These single wrapped candies make them easier to share!
Jennifer V.
D ih d6 have f. Tucg,egg u have eh b full uu 7 the cb u have d5x for bjcfy,rg i fy,sh Nguyen rc zo get d c o v dtxogc7r b here week pv g dj b
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Who doesn't love snickers? They're smooth and crunchy at the same time. They melt in your mouth and give you that little sugar buzz you need!
Marisa M.
I love this candy bar any size. i buy them in a bag of mins or big size. they have just enough milk chocolate in each one very inexpensive .
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart