BY SNICKERS

Safia E.
Snickers are so good and filling! I love the combination of peanuts, caramel and chocolate. Those three elements complement each other so well!
Soleil F.
Las Vegas
Snickers is good. I like how there are nuts instead of just having Carmel and crunchiness inside of chocolate. People should buy this product.
Carmen A.
Es tan deliciosos me encantan los cacahuates y si a eso le agregas chocolate mmmm es una deliciosa combinación con mucho gusto me lo comería 👍🏼
Ashley N.
Hugnry? Grab a Snickers! Yep that was me all thru work when the holidays came. These taste amazing and can really give you a little pick me up.
Heather M.
My favorite go to candy when I'm craving something sweet.  If you love a combination of sweet, nutty and chocolate then you should try it.
Lorraine P.
Best snack! Sweet with a satisfying peanut, nougat and caramel filling. I am actually reviewing the unwrapped bites - perfect bite size pieces!
Natasha H.
Oakland, CA
Snickers really satisfy you! Lol that's how long I've been loving these candys they are soft chewy but have that nut crunch omg I love Snickers
Tiffany K.
Newton , IA
Love putting this in an apple salad! It's so good and it's hard to have just one! I always have loved snickers and don't see that ever changing
Remington D.
Boise, ID
The best way to curve your hunger! Peanuts, chocolate and caramel???? What a good source of energy! I always eat a snickers when I'm cranky ;)
Mallory D.
Frankfort, KY
Snickers Bars are my favorite candy bar!! I love the nuget, peanuts, and chocolate! Snickers taste great and make a great snack between meals!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?