BY SNICKERS

kim n.
Horseheads, NY
I get these for work. They are the perfect size to fix a hunger curve and they are not too bad for you over all. Everyone here loves them.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
Snickers has o be one of my favorite chocolate candies of all times, it has everything you could ever want in your chocolate in one candy bar
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
I have liked Snickers for a long time! They are so good. It can be eaten for a snack, meal, or dessert. Easy to find and eat. Love them!
ashley y.
South Bend, IN
Nothing beats a snickers!!!! By far the best. I will never ever turn down a snickers. I will get extra snickers in my DQ BLIZZARD every time.
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
This is great to eat if you're hungry because it really fills you up. It leaves an after taste though but is still delicious none the less :)
Tiffany S.
PNW
You really can't beat a Snickers bar. With all the filling. It's sure to leaves you satisfied. I love the peanuts & caramel with the nougat.
Viviane C.
Quincy, MA
Snickers are great even though they're unhealthy. There are a lot of kinds from bars to those little bite sized ones. Def would buy any day :)
Alex W.
My favorite candy bar! Chocolate, carmel and nuts all wrapped into one candy bar that will have you drooling before you get the wrapped off!
Crystal O.
@SNICKERS I loved your commercial! #SuperBowlXLIX #EatASNICKERS this is a great sweet treat that really satisfies my hunger when I need it.
Jaime J.
If I need a pick me up I always grab a Snickers. It always give my sweet tooth satisfacation like nothing else. A fun size is all you need)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?