BY SNICKERS

Remington D.
Boise, ID
The best way to curve your hunger! Peanuts, chocolate and caramel???? What a good source of energy! I always eat a snickers when I'm cranky ;)
Safia E.
Snickers are so good and filling! I love the combination of peanuts, caramel and chocolate. Those three elements complement each other so well!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My father in laws favorite! Always grabbing him one. He loves to put them in the fridge to get cold. Great candy bar! One of my top 5 as well!
Carmen A.
Es tan deliciosos me encantan los cacahuates y si a eso le agregas chocolate mmmm es una deliciosa combinación con mucho gusto me lo comería 👍🏼
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
This has to be my all time favorite chocolate bar ever. They taste super good and not pricey at all. I do recommend snickers chocolate bar.
hanna m.
Shreveport, LA
I will skip my entire lunch to eat a snickers bar. They are so filling and delicious! The caramel to chocolate to peanut ratio is so perfect.
Cinthia B.
Fort Worth, TX
Everyone that i know loves the Snickers Chocolate Bar. If you want to add something sweet to a gift this is a good choice for that somebody.
Favorite candy ever and its the only candy I enjoy that has nuts in it! Its the perfect size and it has the chewy nuget and the sweet carmel
kim n.
Horseheads, NY
I get these for work. They are the perfect size to fix a hunger curve and they are not too bad for you over all. Everyone here loves them.
Diana T.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone loves a Snickers. chocolate, caramel and peanuts. It puts a smile on my face. there's not a single person I know that does not like.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?