BY SNICKERS

Madison D.
A real classic candy bar that never gets old. Usually only a dollar for a bar and it is so worth it. I try to sneak one at least twice a month.
Carmen A.
Es tan deliciosos me encantan los cacahuates y si a eso le agregas chocolate mmmm es una deliciosa combinación con mucho gusto me lo comería 👍🏼
Remington D.
Boise, ID
The best way to curve your hunger! Peanuts, chocolate and caramel???? What a good source of energy! I always eat a snickers when I'm cranky ;)
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of the best candy bars ever! Delicious chocolate, smooth caramel, and tons of nuts! Crunchy and delightful! Definitely a weakness of mine.
jasmin l.
El Paso, TX
i like how it has peanuts inside abd the chocolate is creamy. It is good to eat when you are craving something but you dont know what you want
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My father in laws favorite! Always grabbing him one. He loves to put them in the fridge to get cold. Great candy bar! One of my top 5 as well!
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I love this candy so much! It's just so good especially if you like caramel and nuts and CHOCOLATE!! Ugh I'll how to explain it. I just love it
Natasha H.
Oakland, CA
Snickers really satisfy you! Lol that's how long I've been loving these candys they are soft chewy but have that nut crunch omg I love Snickers
Christina E.
Levant, ME
These have quite a bit of peanuts and caramel in them with chocolate on the outside but they are still pretty good especially the little ones.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I love these snickers! So addicting and i think they should be included in a voxbox!;) Perfect for gifts and for watching games with friends
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart