BY SNICKERS

Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite sweet treats for Halloween, love the taste of chocolate and the peanuts always give me energy. and its a great buy.
Kristin W.
Hillsboro, OH
Snickers are great. Such a deliciously perfect combination, a classic snack. Plus it's just fun to say "Snickers". Who doesn't love Snickers?!
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Snickers is a staple not only at my home in the candy drawer but in my purse as well. i never know when I'll need a little pick me up at work.
Mellissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It truly does satisfy any sweet tooth craving! I have eaten Snickers since a child and it is still one of my favorite candy bars as an adult.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I love this candy so much! It's just so good especially if you like caramel and nuts and CHOCOLATE!! Ugh I'll how to explain it. I just love it
Kim W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Snickers is my second favorite chocolate. Its right behind Reese's peanut butter cups. Snickers fun size are amazing and you cant eat just one.
Reagan N.
Pennsylvannia
So delicus the chocolate and caramel practically melt in your mouth!!! The flavor is unreal and just so delicius that you cant stop eating them
Shanice G.
Farmington, NM
Who hasn't had one of these? Never never disappoint. Chocolate, Carmel and nuts are great. Affordable and is the perfect fix for a sweet tooth.
Heather M.
My favorite go to candy when I'm craving something sweet.  If you love a combination of sweet, nutty and chocolate then you should try it.
Walter T.
Osseo, WI
Who can go wrong with a Snickers? Love Love them! Nuts and caramel...............How can you go wrong? Plus it is called the " I am hungry bar"
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart