BY SNICKERS

Melissa T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with a classic like Snickers. They are my mom's go to for chocolate bars and since they're inexpensive and easy to find we always have some lying around the house!
LaKeysha H.
Elgin, IL
This bar is satisfaction of everything you need in one. Smooth milk chocolate when I need it. The Carmel is always soft and has a tendency to hang off my lip after every bite besides the last. Just the right amount of peanuts for that crunch and the nugent is always soft and chewey. Snickers bar is always sure to calm my cravings when in need. I haven't met anyone who doesn't like this bar yet.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
I like to get snickers bars when I am on the go but really hungry and need something to tide me over until I can have a sit down meal. Snickers have nuts, chocolate, and caramel and they help me feel more full than other candy bars. I recommend these!
nancy r.
Salem, OR
a very tasty candy bar. you can find it in pretty much any store. the flavor is very good. really good chocolate. its pretty much like the 3 musketeers, except it has nuts in it. i buy them at target,Walmart , Walgreens, ect. definitely recommend it.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably my second favorite candy bar. Lol. I love me a snickers! It is a pretty good value for what you get. I eat them a couple times a month MAYBE. Not often. It is pretty good compared to alternatives. I do recocmmend to others for the most part.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Review for: Candy Bars 11.5 oz, King Size, Chocolate Minis, Full Size, Miniatures Packages, Candy Bars 40 oz, King Size 24 Box, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bars 12 oz, Changemaker Display, Unwrapped Bites, Chocolate more...
I love a good Snickers bar in any size. A lot of times when companies make a miniature version the ratios are a little off, but that's not the case with Snickers. I love the little crunch that the peanut offers. Definitely not a one note candy bar.
Susan K.
Chesapeake
My favorite candy bar since I was a little girl! I probably have several a week especially in the afternoon when my blood sugar gets a little low. Gives me that little umph to get through the rest of my work day.It's my guilty pleasure!
Shante I.
Watkinsville, GA
Snickers is my absolute favorite type of candy/candy bar. It is my go to. I stock them up and go for them especially when I've had a stressful or busy day. I highly recommend them, the flavor and taste is second to none.
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm chocoholic so I absolutely adore Snickers bars. They fill me up when I'm getting cranky and need a quick fix before class. My only complaint is that sometimes the chocolate feels a little gritty in texture, but it depends on the bar. All around a great product!
Katherine D.
High Point, NC
This is my favorite candy bar! I love having these as a special indulgence after a long week. It's also super yummy in snickers salad (apples, whip cream, snickers, caramel sauce).
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart