BY SNICKERS

Johanna W.
Dallas, TX
I love Snickers because they've got the perfect amount of chocolate, nougat, caramel and peanuts. it's perfectly sweet without being too sweet!
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I love eating snickers. every time we do any traveling i always buy a snicker. good thing we don't do too much traveling or i would be fat lol.
Karina D.
Maybe there's something wrong with me but I'm just not a fan. It has too much peanuts & it's too sweet in my opinion idk maybe I'm just crazy.
Danielle W.
Madison Heights, MI
Who doesn't love a snickers?! I mean as long as you don't have peanut allergies.... It makes a great snack to get you through to the next meal!
Anna A.
Norfolk, VA
Love it specially if im tired and need some snack. Love the combination of caramel and nuts in snickers. One of the best chocolate bar i tried
Soleil F.
Las Vegas
Snickers is good. I like how there are nuts instead of just having Carmel and crunchiness inside of chocolate. People should buy this product.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
I have been eating snickers since I was a little kid perfect combination of chocolate caramel and nuts. I love to eat them at least once a week
Meg M.
Anaheim, CA
My fave chocolate candy!!! Grab it every trip to the local liquor store near home! In fact I just may go walk there right now to get one! >:)
Jessica M.
lake elsinore, CA
One of my favorite candy bars. It really does satisfy. In my opinion no other nut candy bar can match it. Really helps a craving for chocolate
Kanvitha K.
Snicker is my fav chocolate it is so rich and delicious cant stop with one and it is so satisfying if you have one big one and absolutely yummy
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart