BY SNICKERS

ADDISON T.
Saint Charles, MO
Snickers is my go to between meal snack. Filling and tasty these things never let me down. Probably not the healthiest option but I love them.
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
Love love love snickers . I get so excited when I get these on Halloween only reason it's a 4 star is because sometimes it gives me toothaches
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Snickers is a staple not only at my home in the candy drawer but in my purse as well. i never know when I'll need a little pick me up at work.
Stephanie B.
I'm sure every one has ate a snickers bar before the are good especially if your having a craving for chocolate an Carmel an nuts all in one 🍫🍫
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
I have been eating snickers since I was a little kid perfect combination of chocolate caramel and nuts. I love to eat them at least once a week
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
Snickers are so incredibly sweet, but so incredibly delicious. I really can only tolerate the minis, but that's a perfect amount to satisfy.
Brailey C.
Terre Haute, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
THIS IS MY SECOND FAV CANDY BAR.. I love the flavors and even the bite size snickers! I can never have just one because they are so additive !!
Meg M.
Anaheim, CA
My fave chocolate candy!!! Grab it every trip to the local liquor store near home! In fact I just may go walk there right now to get one! >:)
Jessica M.
lake elsinore, CA
One of my favorite candy bars. It really does satisfy. In my opinion no other nut candy bar can match it. Really helps a craving for chocolate
Ja'Merica D.
Vicksburg, MS
This snack is a family favorite. I have been enjoying this snack for many years. The chocoatlate and the peanuts are an excellent combination.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart