BY SNICKERS

Megan M.
Warren, MI
Snickers has always been a favorite, it has everything in it to satisfy a sweet craving! The various sizes that it comes in is very convenient
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
Love love love snickers . I get so excited when I get these on Halloween only reason it's a 4 star is because sometimes it gives me toothaches
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
I have been eating snickers since I was a little kid perfect combination of chocolate caramel and nuts. I love to eat them at least once a week
Brenda R.
Ocala, FL
They chewiness is the best thing about this candy bar every time I'm in a bad mood I just eat a snickers bar and I'm back to my normal self lol
Brailey C.
Terre Haute, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
THIS IS MY SECOND FAV CANDY BAR.. I love the flavors and even the bite size snickers! I can never have just one because they are so additive !!
Janie R.
Snickers is an awesome chocolate bar and one of my favorites. These bite sized ones are always a hit for Halloween because the kids love them!
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Snickers is a staple not only at my home in the candy drawer but in my purse as well. i never know when I'll need a little pick me up at work.
melanie s.
Pooler, GA
The snicker bar is probably the best candy bar ever. It has chocolate, nuget, peanuts and caramel. What more can anyone ask for in a candy bar.
Amber P.
Louisville, KY
Snickers are my absolute FAVORITE candy bar! When I have a sweet tooth this deliciousness is my go to! I only wish they had a few more peanuts!
ariela d.
EL MEJOR CHOCOLATE QUE HA PODIDO EXISTIR,TIENE UN MAGNIFICO SABOR AUNQUE ES UN POCO PASADO DE DULCE PARA MI GUSTO PERO ES EXCELENTE REALMENTE.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart