BY SNICKERS

monica c.
Alamo, TX
this is my favorite chocolate bar I will never get tired of it it's crunchy and soft at the same time it's a candy I would eat since I was small
Marie M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love to put a snickers in the refrigerator and eat cold, I think that is the best way. A snickers bar really helps with that sweet craving:)
Natalia G.
This is a great go to bar when you are super hungry and need a quick hunger/chocolate fox. I am a teacher and snickers always lifts my mood up.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
Snickers are so incredibly sweet, but so incredibly delicious. I really can only tolerate the minis, but that's a perfect amount to satisfy.
Kátia A.
Crossett, AR
It is great!!! l love this chocolate. It is not too sweet and it is a very good chocolate. Plus the Halloween version comes in a pumpkin chape which is very cute. It also has a cream filling! Great product I recommend it.
Danielle W.
Madison Heights, MI
Who doesn't love a snickers?! I mean as long as you don't have peanut allergies.... It makes a great snack to get you through to the next meal!
Karina D.
Maybe there's something wrong with me but I'm just not a fan. It has too much peanuts & it's too sweet in my opinion idk maybe I'm just crazy.
Stephanie B.
I'm sure every one has ate a snickers bar before the are good especially if your having a craving for chocolate an Carmel an nuts all in one 🍫🍫
Johanna W.
Dallas, TX
I love Snickers because they've got the perfect amount of chocolate, nougat, caramel and peanuts. it's perfectly sweet without being too sweet!
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Its sweet and chewy with peanuts and chocolate its just perfect it melts in your mouth... its deffinately true your not yourself without one !!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart