BY SNICKERS

Joey C.
Dover, PA
Snickers has always been my go-to snack when I'm craving some chocolate caramel goodness. It's a satisfying treat that'll leave you wanting more!
machelle n.
Where do I start! Everything from the peanuts , caramel ,nugget ( however you spell it) lol this is one of the best darn chocolate bars out there
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
Perfect combination of flavors with the layers of caramel, chocolate, and peanuts. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth whenever I have a craving.
Courtney S.
I love Snickers. They're delicious without being too sweet. Just the right amount of sweet and salty. Really hits the spot when you need a treat.
Ilane M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Es delicioso y definitivamente quita el hambre!
Para mi esta está dentro de las mejores marcas de chocolate sin embargo, me encanta más el crunch
Mandi M.
I love, love me some snickers. Good when you have a sweet tooth, need a chocolate fix, or if you are hungry and need something to hold you over.
Megan M.
Jennings, LA
My absolute F A V O R I T E candy ! I just can't get enough of snickers ! This is perfect for people that don't like sharing their snickers lol !
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Eso mis favoritos cuando tengo antojo de algo dulce siempre compro una es demasiado bueno, desde niña comiendo ese chocolate y nunca me canso 😌😂
Cristina P.
Madison Hts, VA
The best way to prevent yourself from getting Hangry. Besides it has peanuts that makes it healthy right? ;) Hands down best candy bar out there.
Alejandra F.
I am a lover of chocolate. It's a perfect size and convenient to carry around. I like that there's an equal distribution of caramel and peanuts.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?