BY SNICKERS

Diana E.
Snickers are more than just a delicious candy bar. The quality and ingredients can give a much needed energy boost with today's busy schedules.
Brittni V.
Story City, IA
When I need a "pick me up" from a long day of mommy-ing, I know I can grab one, sit back, and enjoy a quiet moment of solitude. Thanks SNICKERS!!
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
Snickers is probably one of my favorite candies. There's just something about the caramel, peanuts, and chocolate that make for a winning combo!
Alejandra H.
Dayton, OH
I think this bar is really sweet. I has a strong flavor of artificial chocolate, but I really enjoy to have a piece of it at least one per week.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
This is my go to candy bar. Whenever I want something sweet this is what I get. It has the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We also have to have the fun size on hand because when I get hangry. My husband says I need a snickers. It works. Just like the commercials! Haha
Janice J.
Grab a Snickers! I have many a time have reached for a Snickers when I have had a rumble in my tummy. This candy bar most definitely satisfies.
Maria Zobel B.
Snickers is my childhood chocolate, and it never gets old. Our family still enjoy this one. Any snickers is a bomb. A good value for a good food.
Jamie B.
One of my favorite chocolate bars especially these because they are bite size ... very addicting once u eat a couple u can't stop eating them!!
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
The best candy bar ever! Satisfies the sweet and the salty cravings! The combination of the carmel, chocolate and peanuts make your mouth water!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?