BY SNICKERS

Jelly I.
Mountain View
Has a good combination of salty and sweet from the nuts and caramel and chocolate. Great midnight snack or midday snack. Really an anytime snack
Brittni V.
Story City, IA
When I need a "pick me up" from a long day of mommy-ing, I know I can grab one, sit back, and enjoy a quiet moment of solitude. Thanks SNICKERS!!
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers. They are my favorite chocolates. There is just something about the chocolate with the peanuts and the caramel. It's just so good
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
DELICIOUS!! I'm not a plain chocolate kind of person, so I do enjoy having one of these from time to time. Takes away the craving and satisfies.
Kimberly W.
This is by far my favorite Halloween treat ! It's nutty, chocolatey, caramel, ooohy, goofy goodness ! I can't have Halloween without a Snickers !
Jennifer S.
A must have at home candy bar. I normally buy the minis to enjoy at home as a small treat. Who can go wrong with this candy bar. Its a must have.
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
I like the mini size, I don't need a whole bar just a couple of bites! Perfect combination of sweet and salty, great when you have a sweet craving
Alejandra H.
Dayton, OH
I think this bar is really sweet. I has a strong flavor of artificial chocolate, but I really enjoy to have a piece of it at least one per week.
monica c.
Alamo, TX
this is my favorite chocolate bar I will never get tired of it it's crunchy and soft at the same time it's a candy I would eat since I was small
Maria Zobel B.
Snickers is my childhood chocolate, and it never gets old. Our family still enjoy this one. Any snickers is a bomb. A good value for a good food.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart