BY SNICKERS

Whitney C.
Knoxville, TN
This is my husband's by far most favorite candy bar. No matter where we are shopping at he always picks up on one in the check out line. He won't eat any other candy bars if a snickers is there. It's just so good!
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bar its super yummy and energizing, it has very nice flavor, specially for those who enjoy peanuts. This is not my favorita chocolate bar but i cant say its about quality or bad taste, i just like others better
Ayse A.
Hoboken, NJ
This is the best chocolate ever. It's one of my favorites and I love the delicious combination of chocolate and peanuts. Only one bar really can fill  you up which is wonderful cause they really aren't expensive at all and you can buy in bulk sometimes.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
Gotta love Snickers! When it comes to candy obviously no candy is healthy but I have found I don't feel as guilty with Snickers considering it does have some protein because of the nuts! Its super affordable and one of my go to candies when I buy something
Meagan K.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Snickers are hands down THE best candy bar around. They have a great flavor and are so addicting. You can buy these pretty much anywhere you go. Very adorable and well worth it. Plus an adds bonus they also make snickers in an ice cream bar as well! YUM!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably one of my least favorite candy bars.  I have never been a fan of the texture. You can buy these from any grocery store or gas station.  It does not rank very high to its competitors.  The flavor is about a 4 1/2 out of 10.
Brittany R.
I always find myself craving snickers the most. It's weird though cause I'm not a big fan of nuts but in here they taste so good. When I crave chocolate it's always a snickers there's just something about them 😍
Jill S.
Bluffton, SC
What more can you say about an old school favorite like an original Snickers bar? It's available everywhere from grocery stores to gas stations, it's relatively inexpensive for a delicious treat, and the traditional chocolate/peanut flavor is to die for!
nancy r.
Salem, OR
a very tasty candy bar. you can find it in pretty much any store. the flavor is very good. really good chocolate. its pretty much like the 3 musketeers, except it has nuts in it. i buy them at target,Walmart , Walgreens, ect. definitely recommend it.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate more...
I’m a sucker for almond snickers. I feel like the almond evens out the sweetness of the chocolate. I love the flavor it really goes together! You can get this at any grocery store really. My dad recommended it to me so I’ll definitely recommend to others !
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart