BY SNICKERS

Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
One of my favorite candy bars. Would not recommend if you don't like peanuts or caramel. A single bar can go for a dollar, it's very affordable.
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Eso mis favoritos cuando tengo antojo de algo dulce siempre compro una es demasiado bueno, desde niña comiendo ese chocolate y nunca me canso 😌😂
Peachy L.
National City, CA
OMG I LIVE THIS SNICKERS CHOCOLATE BAR!!....this is so good honestly this my favorite chocolate bar lately and i highly recommend trying it out!
Alejandra F.
I am a lover of chocolate. It's a perfect size and convenient to carry around. I like that there's an equal distribution of caramel and peanuts.
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
Snickers is a great candy bar that can lift you up! It has wonderful caramel, nuts and chocolate. Such a great treat for any time of the day!
Amaya D.
In my opinion this is the best candy bar to have. It tastes amazing. If you are wondering if you should get it or not get it anyways its amazing.
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
Perfect combination of flavors with the layers of caramel, chocolate, and peanuts. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth whenever I have a craving.
Mandi M.
I love, love me some snickers. Good when you have a sweet tooth, need a chocolate fix, or if you are hungry and need something to hold you over.
Cristina P.
Madison Hts, VA
The best way to prevent yourself from getting Hangry. Besides it has peanuts that makes it healthy right? ;) Hands down best candy bar out there.
NATURAL H.
Review for: Bars more...
OMG!!!!!!! I love this candy so much. The taste is soooo amazing!!!!!! If you haven’t tried this please do. You don’t know what you are missing!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?