BY SNICKERS

Ariana N.
Toledo, OH
I don't know anyone who doesn't love snickers. They are just amazing in general one of my top 5 candy bars I love. Perfect amount of everything.
Rusti H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is an old favorite. This is one candy bar that will never go out of style. The perfect combination of chocolate, peanuts, caramel & nougat.
machelle n.
Where do I start! Everything from the peanuts , caramel ,nugget ( however you spell it) lol this is one of the best darn chocolate bars out there
Amalia U.
Opa Locka, FL
Snickers is the go to chocolate bar when I get that urge to have some chocolate. The chocolate flavor and creaminess is just right for my taste.
Courtney S.
I love Snickers. They're delicious without being too sweet. Just the right amount of sweet and salty. Really hits the spot when you need a treat.
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
Snickers is a great candy bar that can lift you up! It has wonderful caramel, nuts and chocolate. Such a great treat for any time of the day!
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Eso mis favoritos cuando tengo antojo de algo dulce siempre compro una es demasiado bueno, desde niña comiendo ese chocolate y nunca me canso 😌😂
Joey C.
Dover, PA
Snickers has always been my go-to snack when I'm craving some chocolate caramel goodness. It's a satisfying treat that'll leave you wanting more!
Alejandra F.
I am a lover of chocolate. It's a perfect size and convenient to carry around. I like that there's an equal distribution of caramel and peanuts.
Peachy L.
National City, CA
OMG I LIVE THIS SNICKERS CHOCOLATE BAR!!....this is so good honestly this my favorite chocolate bar lately and i highly recommend trying it out!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart