BY SNICKERS

Adriana f.
The taste of chocolate is very good the best of all with its texture of caramel and peanut they make a single conjugation of extremely rich flavors
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
One of my favorite chocolate bars! I love the caramel and nut combo. If you're not a fan of nuts in your chocolate bars, this might not be for you.
Trish K.
Orlando, FL
So this is what I expect when I say "hey while your out will ya pick me up a candy bar?" It has it all chocolate ,nuts carmel what's not to love.
Tiara C.
Very delicious product that satisfy ones hunger or a tasty dessert after a meal. It's a great on the go snack that can be for one self or to share.
Jamie C.
Anaheim
Who doesn't love a snickerswe I guess besides the people test are allergic :/ any way this is my husband's favorite so so good I love the easter eggs
Schirley R.
Concord, CA
Love them there are my favorite chocolate I eat 5 a day there my favorite bar even thou I don't eat them all at the same time I eat layer by layer
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
LOVE a Snickers bar when I've got the sweet tooth goin! I find it takes the edge off when I'm hangry. The peanuts and caramel are so good together.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers chocolate bars are so so good! The price is normal, not too low and not too high, and they're always available basically anywhere you go!
Maddyson B.
You cant go wrong with something that's practically a classic and for the price whats not to love? super affordable,nice packaging and great taste.
Rusti H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is an old favorite. This is one candy bar that will never go out of style. The perfect combination of chocolate, peanuts, caramel & nougat.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart