BY SNICKERS

Kristen J.
Boone, NC
I've always loved snickers! My mom and I have always fought over the snickers and we have decided that buying the minis is a much better decision!
Angela W.
Harrisburg, PA
Snickers are the best!! I love Snickers bars, definitely my go to candy choice! The bite of chocolate, peanuts, caramel is amazing. Try one today!!
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Snickers has to be my favorite brand of chocolate. I love the mixture of caramel and peanuts and milk chocolate. There's really nothing to dislike.
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
Review for: King Size more...
Always my favorite. Hate that my teeth are getting bad and they're hard to chew. But they're so good. Love the combination of peanuts and caramel.
Vanessa W.
Rayville, LA
I live this product it's like the commercial says, Snickers really satisfies. My favorite candy bar is Snickers. I even named my pet dog Snickers.
Ashli B.
Snickers is just the right balance of chocolately goodness! I love how they combine the peanuts with caramel and then wrap it all up in chocolate!
Dixie L.
Madison, WI
The mill chocolate encases the nugut surrounded by caramel and peanuts. It is an amazing combination of flavors that brings joy to your tastebuds.
dreya j.
Snickers are to me okay they are good in some type of way. I would recommend to some ppl but not all because these are not all that of you ask me.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers chocolate bars are so so good! The price is normal, not too low and not too high, and they're always available basically anywhere you go!
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
One of my favorite chocolate bars! I love the caramel and nut combo. If you're not a fan of nuts in your chocolate bars, this might not be for you.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart