BY SNICKERS

Patricia L.
I've been hooked on Snickers since I can remember! These guys always find their way into my kids treat bags and Christmas stockings - momma tax :)
Dixie L.
Madison, WI
The mill chocolate encases the nugut surrounded by caramel and peanuts. It is an amazing combination of flavors that brings joy to your tastebuds.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
Hungry? Why not grab a snickers bar! My favorite chocolate of all times. Best combo ever! Who doesn't like peanuts? Chocolate? And caramel? Best!
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite of all time since i was a little girl i been hooked on this candy bar. Love the peanuts and caramel witht he chocolate good combination
Victoria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite chocolate bar of all time! Sweet, chocolaty, nutty, and caramel, what more could you want? They are even better when they are frozen.
valeria R.
Fresno, CA
Favorite chocolate when :-) I really want is come crunch in my life. Enjoy the caramel and nuts together as Well as the fluffy stuff on the bottom.
Jamie C.
Anaheim
Who doesn't love a snickerswe I guess besides the people test are allergic :/ any way this is my husband's favorite so so good I love the easter eggs
Ann S.
I love Snickers! They are a perfect blend of chocolate flavors and nuts. No matter what store I find them in they are hard to pass, # 1 on my list
Trish K.
Orlando, FL
So this is what I expect when I say "hey while your out will ya pick me up a candy bar?" It has it all chocolate ,nuts carmel what's not to love.
Angela W.
Harrisburg, PA
Snickers are the best!! I love Snickers bars, definitely my go to candy choice! The bite of chocolate, peanuts, caramel is amazing. Try one today!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart