BY SNICKERS

Adriana f.
The taste of chocolate is very good the best of all with its texture of caramel and peanut they make a single conjugation of extremely rich flavors
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: Miniatures Packages more...
I love love snickers.. honestly they are so sweet so for me i prefer to eat small sizes at a time.. soooo good. Perfect combo of chocolate and nut
Ashley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought this at a Walmart near me. It was fairly priced at $1. This is my favorite type of candy! I love the mix of peanuts and chocolate. Mmmmm.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
This is such a classic snack and my all time favorite candy bar. My husband always grabs me one when he gets gas because he knows it's my favorite.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my all time favorite candy bar. A Snickers and a Dr. Pepper was my snack everyday in elementary school and is still my favorite snack now !
Annie B.
Medina, OH
Perfect size to add to a lunch box or a quick little snack at work for a boost of energy to get you thru the rest of the day. Excellent price too!
Anees F.
Kansas City, MO
This is my all time favorite candy bar !!! I love the combination of peanut,caramel and chocolate. Great snack especially when your really hungry.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Snickers has to be my favorite brand of chocolate. I love the mixture of caramel and peanuts and milk chocolate. There's really nothing to dislike.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE Snickers. The salty peanuts mix perfectly with the chocolate and nougat to make a both sweet and slightly savory flavor. It is a nice treat.
Patricia L.
I've been hooked on Snickers since I can remember! These guys always find their way into my kids treat bags and Christmas stockings - momma tax :)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart