BY SNICKERS

Sami W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Great display for easy access plus of course snickers taste great I love them so much. Snickers do have peanuts so be careful if you have an allergy
Vanessa P.
Mandan, ND
I absolutely love snickers, and it does help me when I'm hungry because I don't eat just one :) I also make a salad with them that's an absolute hit
Mckayla H.
Memphis, TN
A classic chocolate treat! Also has the crunch to give it texture. It has the perfect amount of ingredient combination that's not too over powering.
Kristen K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Been eating it for years! Love the chocolate /nut combo! I pick them up every chance I get. There isn't a person that I know who doesn't like them.
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
When I passed by the pic of this i could taste it already! I was surprised that i came acrossed it I have a major sweet tooth when it comes to candy
Deana H.
It's something easy to have. Very chocolatey, yummy goodness. I could not have enough of them. It is so good it should be illegal. Just sayin! haha
Linda M.
My go to candy bar, it's nutty, chocolate is smooth crunchy, and carmely, oh my it can help to satisfy your hungry for a while too. It tastes great.
member-fba6cf070
Cleveland,Tx
Snickers omg so freaking amazing this chocolate is just amazing all around. I say if you want sweet and salty candy snickers is right up your alley.
Alysia Q.
Who doesn't love snickers?! By far my favorite candy ever. I do like how they've come out with more flavors in recent years to give a bigger variety.
Jessica C.
Okay, I don't know who invented these candy bars, But i must be stocked up on these. These are what I crave every month when it's my time. Must have.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?