BY SNICKERS

Yesenia R.
Pasadena, CA
snickers is a most likely know chocolate bar and one of my favorites. i love the rich chocolate taste mixed with the caramel and nuts it gives it a good crunch to it. my kids absolutely love this chocolate bar they can't get enough of it, and neither can i.
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size, Fun Size Snacks more...
Snickers--- It satisfies- that's for darn sure! Like most Hershey's products, they haven't changed much since I was a kid- and for that I am grateful! This delicious chocolate with nuts and caramel is one of the best inventions in the candy aisle, and I love it!
Ms.Shali_ C.
Review for: King Size, Chocolate Minis, Full Size, Miniatures Packages, Candy Bars 40 oz, Fun Size Snacks, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Unwrapped Bites more...
Yummy chocolate bar filled with peanuts, caramel, and chocolate. These also come in a fun-size snack. Perfect for those who are watching their calorie/sugar intake. They also come in a super king size bar for those who just can't get enough of chocolate.
Adriel R.
You cant go wrong with chocolate anytime of the day or night its always good. Whenever you get that craving Snickers will satisfy you and your taste buds. So far its affordable but please keep your price low. I always tell my friends to get me one whenever they go to the stores.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
This chocolate bar literally has my heart. If I'm feeling down this will cheer me up. If I'm feeling hungry this will satisfy me. Lol. It's safe to say I love everything about this candy bar.
Brock M.
Kansas City, MO
You're not you when you'e hungry. That's why I love to enjoy myself a snickers bar when I am feeling a bit down. The snickers bar does not compare to any other candy bar.. Make sure to go out and try one of these delicious treats, found at any local store!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Full Size more...
The perfect combination of caramel, chocolate, and nuts. I looooved this growing up. It also comes in an ice cream version and that is also delicious. If you're looking to satisfy your chocolate tooth then indulge in this on your cheat/treat days. SO worth it!
Kristine l.
Yummyyyy ūüėć i always want a snickers to help me out when I have my chocolate cravings! It makes me feel so much better! They aren't pricey at all, I've seen them for 88 cents at walmart. I recommend.
Olga Janeth O.
This has been my favorite chocolate since I can remember, I have bought it everywhere, here in the US, Mexico, Walmart, Frys, target. I eat at least two bars a week to satisfy my chocolate cravings, this is great for a snack as well.
Ayse A.
Union, NJ
This is the best chocolate ever. It's one of my favorites and I love the delicious combination of chocolate and peanuts. Only one bar really can fill  you up which is wonderful cause they really aren't expensive at all and you can buy in bulk sometimes.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?