BY SNICKERS

Alexis L.
Perfect combination of candy bar elements packed into one! Awesome for short-term hunger/low blood sugar fix, and super satisfying to the taste buds.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
My favorites chocolate when I am craving something sweet and when I am hungry, this will help me to not be so hungry at times. Totally recommend it.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
Who doesn't love candy? Better question, who doesn't love snickers? They are good on the go or for a quick little meal when you forget yours at home.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
This is my go to snack when I'm starving and have nothing else or when I'm craving a ask around great candy. It satisfies the worst craving. Love it
Kristen K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Been eating it for years! Love the chocolate /nut combo! I pick them up every chance I get. There isn't a person that I know who doesn't like them.
Brittany H.
Baxter Springs, KS
This is the best chocolate bar out there! Perfect mix of caramel, nugate, peanuts, and chocolate. A pregnant girls best friend (it was mine anyway!)
juliet l.
Long Beach , CA
This one of my favorite ! A candy bar that you would go back and crave for. It has the satisfaction of the nuttty and chocolate taste with carmel !
Kynnedi P.
I can literally eat Snickers all day! They are so tasty and the flavors blend perfectly! Especially the minis! Its so easy to pop them into my mouth!
Christina M.
Oak Hill, OH
Perfection. That is all that needs said about this ultimate number one candy. I love to put this in a few desserts or just by itself it's wonderful.
Crystal J.
Peabody, MA
Always guaranteed to be delicious, although can be messy due to caramel. My go to candy bar every once in a while when I need a treat to lift me up!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?