BY SNICKERS

Dustin M.
Milton, WV
A classic in every sense of the word. Smooth chocolate and crunchy nuts with some sweet caramel to top things off. Hungry? Why wait. Grab a snickers.
Jillian C.
College Station, TX
Snickers has always and will always be my favorite candy bar. Perfect salty/sweet. I don't eat candy very often but when I do, it is always Snickers.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
My favorites chocolate when I am craving something sweet and when I am hungry, this will help me to not be so hungry at times. Totally recommend it.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
Who doesn't love candy? Better question, who doesn't love snickers? They are good on the go or for a quick little meal when you forget yours at home.
Jannira M.
York, PA
I eat them as a snack. Love them. I can't complain about this candy bar at all and kids really like receiving the minis for goodie bags and halloween
Vanessa S.
I have never been so obsessed with an energy bar in my life. These taste JUST like a Snickers bar & are very addictive. We buy these by the case now.
Bianca A.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have snickers at least once a week just my favorite! When I'm having a bad day my husband already knows what I need... he brings me a snickers haha
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my all time favorite candy bar. Delicious and satisfying. Peanuts, caramel, and chocolate put together in the perfect combination. Love it!!
Brittany H.
Baxter Springs, KS
This is the best chocolate bar out there! Perfect mix of caramel, nugate, peanuts, and chocolate. A pregnant girls best friend (it was mine anyway!)
member-fba6cf070
Cleveland,Tx
Snickers omg so freaking amazing this chocolate is just amazing all around. I say if you want sweet and salty candy snickers is right up your alley.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?