BY SNICKERS

Dinora F.
I think regular snickers are a little two peanut-heavy for my tastes. I do love the almond version though! Probably one of the most filling candy bars.
Daisy D.
Snickers are so good!!! They're like my favorite candy bar. The caramel and peanuts are bomb! Highly recommend trying if you aren't allergic to peanuts
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
I love snickers because I make treats when I throw a party or even for my family I like the ice cream they made and my family and I always buy snickers
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
Snickers are good. There are candy bars I like better, and there are others I don't like nearly as much. Still, they deserve an overall A, in my book.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
This is my second favorite candy bar - I love the nougat, caramel, chocolate, peanut combo. Not very healthy but good for a treat when you're hungry.
Kimberly B.
Lees Summit, MO
Snickers is the perfect afternoon snack. You get the sweetness of chocolate plus the heartiness of the nuts. It is a great pick me up in the afternoon.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
My favorite candy bar are Snickers! They have the salty/ sweet mixture that everybody craves and they are the perfect size. Nice treat for your self!!
Diane K.
Mascoutah, IL
I have been eating Snickers since I was a kid. Tasty chocolate and salty nuts are a great combination. They sell so much making always soft and fresh!
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
My favorites chocolate when I am craving something sweet and when I am hungry, this will help me to not be so hungry at times. Totally recommend it.
Sandra M.
Washington, DC
I like to take a bite of snickers and just let the chocolate melt, them comes the best part of the nougat, peanuts and caramel. It is so addictive.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart