BY SNICKERS

Sadie H.
Weare, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously try freezing these for an hour and it's a perfect summer snack! Just pop them bad boys in the freezer, take them out, share!!! easy as 1,2,3!
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
One of my all times favorites. Nothing quite like peanuts and caramel covered in a layer of milk chocolate. The perfect combination of sweet and salty!
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
Snickers are my absolute favorite candy bar and I'm in love with the peanut butter snickers, there's just something about sweet and salty that I love.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
Snickers chocolate bar is my favorite of all time. Such deliciousness!! Not too much not
So little. Just the right amount of it to calm my sweet tooth!
Dinora F.
I think regular snickers are a little two peanut-heavy for my tastes. I do love the almond version though! Probably one of the most filling candy bars.
Ryan N Christine F.
Yuma
My favorite candy bar ever. I mean don't we all know that anyways. My kids joke because I get bags of the minis and hide them so I don't Have to share.
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
I love snickers because I make treats when I throw a party or even for my family I like the ice cream they made and my family and I always buy snickers
Arabelis M.
UNION CITY, NJ
My all time favorite! Snickers has been my fave since I was a young girl and now as an adult. I love the peanut taste and great chocolate rich flavor.
Jamesa S.
Chino hills , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im love snickers I'm def not in a good space now that they have the minis I'm supposed to be eating healthy but every time i see them i melt inside lol
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! These are a go to snack option for me! I eat these at school, lunch , dinner, snack, midnight snack, second and third midnight snack lol
Amanda W.
I once had a peanut butter snickers and absolutely loved it, however I can't find them anywhere. Do they still make them? I hope so they are amazing!
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Have you tried the Peanut butter version on Snickers?? what do you think?
Brenda C.
Favorite kind? I love the almond ones :)
Vanessa A.
Do you prefer Regular snikers or almond snikers
Christine R.
Arden, NC
What kind of Snickers is your favorite? Peanut butter, Fudge, or regular??