BY SNICKERS

Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love it!! My favorite chocolate in the world!! When I'm working, on my break I eat one and feel satiated, and on vacation is my companion on the beach.
feyjon c.
Albany, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go to chocolate bar! its literally all you would ever want in one little stick. all the flavors compliment each other and i simply love it!
Ryan N Christine F.
Yuma
My favorite candy bar ever. I mean don't we all know that anyways. My kids joke because I get bags of the minis and hide them so I don't Have to share.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is also one of my favorite candy bars. I love the mix between sweet & salty. It's even better when it's been in the freezer for a few minutes.
Amber M.
Bridgeport, CT
One of my favorite candy bars. The caramel with the chocolate and peanuts create such an amazing flavor that I can not find in any other chocolate bar
jenni f.
Crowley, TX
Review for: Candy Bars 11.5 oz, Chocolate Minis, Unwrapped Bites, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate, Full Size, Miniatures Packages, King Size 24 Box, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Changemaker Display, Candy Bar 1.76 oz, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size, Munch Nut Bars, Chocolate, Candy Bars 40 oz, Candy Bars 12 oz, Candy Bars 11.5 oz more...
Sneakers are my daughter's favorite she's at all the time I buy all the time she really likes it she likes the chocolate softness and then peanut on it
Kelly B.
Charlotte, NC
Almost perfect candy bar right here. The chocolate, caramel and nuts are the perfect ratio every time. Great snack to give you a boost and fill you up
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
I have a love and hate relationship with snickers! Even though, they are incredible delicious, I feel guilty every time I take a bite! GUILTY PLEASURE.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
One of my all times favorites. Nothing quite like peanuts and caramel covered in a layer of milk chocolate. The perfect combination of sweet and salty!
Tasha C.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use to buy this candy for years but now I no longer buy it. I don't know if its my taste or the recipe has changed. To me the candy is way too sweet.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart