BY SNICKERS

Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is also one of my favorite candy bars. I love the mix between sweet & salty. It's even better when it's been in the freezer for a few minutes.
Shana S.
My go to candy every time I'm craving something with chocolate. Seriously nothing beats it. đź’•
Unless your allergic to nuts there pretty dang magical..
jenni f.
Crowley, TX
Review for: Candy Bars 11.5 oz, Chocolate Minis, Unwrapped Bites, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate, Full Size, Miniatures Packages, King Size 24 Box, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Changemaker Display, Candy Bar 1.76 oz, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size, Munch Nut Bars, Chocolate, Candy Bars 40 oz, Candy Bars 12 oz, Candy Bars 11.5 oz more...
Sneakers are my daughter's favorite she's at all the time I buy all the time she really likes it she likes the chocolate softness and then peanut on it
Arabelis M.
UNION CITY, NJ
My all time favorite! Snickers has been my fave since I was a young girl and now as an adult. I love the peanut taste and great chocolate rich flavor.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
I have a love and hate relationship with snickers! Even though, they are incredible delicious, I feel guilty every time I take a bite! GUILTY PLEASURE.
April A.
Shelbyville, MI
I love snickers to begin with, but with this variety pack, there are many choices to pick from. Definitely recommend if you are at home, work or school
Amanda F.
What's not to love? Chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat? Yes Please!!! It's great to satiate hunger, while still hitting that sweet tooth craving too!
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
This is a classic chocolate bar. It has all the good flavors wrapped into one and endless taste. It also comes in all shapes and sizes which is great!
Lizbeth J.
Brea, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ❤❤ one of my favorite candies out there . i love how its so crunchy but at the sams time soft & chewy . This is what causes addictions!
Ashley K.
One of my favorite candy bars! The commercial is true "Snickers Satisfies" you can find these everywhere and they even make 100 calories snickers now.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Are these better than milky ways ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Peanut or Almond?
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
Anyone else freeze Snickers?
Dayna D.
Whats your favorite snickers ingredient?
Julietta V.
Has anyone else put them inside a freezer and them eat them? I personally love doing that because even though it gets chewer it's better frozen.