BY SNICKERS

Kelli C.
Ironton, OH
Snickers are my favorite candy bar. They are a perfect mix of chocolate, caramel, and nuts. The bite size bars are really convenient for on the go snacks.
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This hands down is my favorite chocolate bar! But it could be softer at times lol! The price is good too for what it's worth I usually get the Kings size!
Esmy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate bar is my number one favourite! It really is good for a quick snack when you're hungry. Chocolate isn't my top one but this changes my mind!
Felicia V.
La Plata, MO
This candy bar seriously curbs your hunger! I love anything snickers especially the ice cream bars I could eat ten of those.. Though I only eat one.. Haha
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
The chocolate , caramel and nuts are a great combination ! Very sweet . One of my favorites . Fills you up and surely wakes you up quick ! Must try it (:
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
Definitely a classic. I don't eat chocolate too often but if I am craving it and want to indulge a little bit, I would almost certainly grab a snickers!!
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
I love to pop my snickers in the fridge or the freezer and then eat the outer layer before I eat the middle. Its so delicious and always hits the spot.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my most favorite candy bars it's just right for a sweet treat I have to hide these from everyone in my house if not I won't have none lol
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
Most of the time I would go for a different candy bar that's less crunchy and doesn't have such big pieces of peanut in it, but Snickers is pretty good.
Laila P.
The snickers chocolate bar is one of the most favorite chocolate bars out there and it's really tasty mostly the
Carmel in it that makes it taste better
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?