BY SNICKERS

Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
Definitely a classic. I don't eat chocolate too often but if I am craving it and want to indulge a little bit, I would almost certainly grab a snickers!!
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I love to eat a Snickers bar. It does help curb your hunger until you can get a meal. It is chewy and full of peanuts which makes it soo rich and yummy.
Heather M.
Birmingham, AL
The BEST candy on the market. Has been and always will be my favorite chocolate candy! You can not beat the consistency and gooeyness of the Snicker bar!
Ashtyn I.
N Charleston, SC
My FAVORITE candy bar! I love peanuts, caramel, and chocolate together. They even have Snickers Ice Cream bars which are even better!! Highly recommend.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love snickers. This package is what i buy for my kids so they can sell it at their summer snack sale. Love peanuts in it and the chocolate isn't so sweet
Alexis G.
Brooklyn
One of my favorite chocolate bars.. everything just works so well together. if you really love chocolate, they have a snickers chocolate everything bar!
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Snickers are great candy bars the taste is awesome an its one of my favorites i love them when you think nuts an caramel an chocolate you think snickers
Shelia C.
Guntersville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Snickers in every form - ice cream, candy bars, everything! Three flavors that compliment each other perfectly - chocolate, caramel, peanuts. Yum!
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers taste so good. It's one of my favorite candy bars. I love that almost all the time I can find it on sale and get it really cheap with a coupon.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
One of my favorite chocolates in the world!!! I always have to have one of these I know they're not healthy and I shouldn't eat them but I can't resist
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?