BY SNICKERS

Laila P.
The snickers chocolate bar is one of the most favorite chocolate bars out there and it's really tasty mostly the
Carmel in it that makes it taste better
Cindy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite chocolate, I love it because it is soft and creamy crunchy but at the same time.
It is a little sweet, so it's not a sweet to eat every day.
Ty'Sheena C.
I CAN NEVER EVER GET TIRED OF THIS BAR!!!! I can eat it every day but i can't because I eat to much candy but when i want chocolate this is my go too lol
Christa G.
Has a great blend of chocolate, caramel, and nuts. It's a great treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Usually cheap. I eat a mini one at least once a week.
marlena g.
Tishomingo, MS
The best candy bar out there. The milk chocolate is perfect and then the nuts, caramel, and filling send me over the edge. I would eat these everyday!!!
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
Snickers just hit my chocolate fix. They are just an easy grab at the gas station on my way to work. I don't eat them often but when I do, I enjoy them.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my most favorite candy bars it's just right for a sweet treat I have to hide these from everyone in my house if not I won't have none lol
Lynzi C.
Snickers Bar feels more filling than any other candy bar. If I feel low on sugar, but need something a tad substantial in my stomach, I choose Snickers.
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
It really does satisfy. My favorite chocolate bar! Also tried the almond one, delicious! I love when the caramel stretches out and you eat it like taffy
Samantha H.
Wichita, KS
Love getting a snickers as a treat. Like that it does have nuts but its not like over kill. Like the packaging and will pick it over any other candy bar.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart