BY SNICKERS

Laila P.
The snickers chocolate bar is one of the most favorite chocolate bars out there and it's really tasty mostly the
Carmel in it that makes it taste better
Amanda F.
Theres in nothing like a good old fashion snickers. When I'm craving chocolate and I don't know what i want thats what i grab because it never disappoints.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Snickers are great candy bars the taste is awesome an its one of my favorites i love them when you think nuts an caramel an chocolate you think snickers
Lynzi C.
Snickers Bar feels more filling than any other candy bar. If I feel low on sugar, but need something a tad substantial in my stomach, I choose Snickers.
marlena g.
Tishomingo, MS
The best candy bar out there. The milk chocolate is perfect and then the nuts, caramel, and filling send me over the edge. I would eat these everyday!!!
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers taste so good. It's one of my favorite candy bars. I love that almost all the time I can find it on sale and get it really cheap with a coupon.
Ty'Sheena C.
I CAN NEVER EVER GET TIRED OF THIS BAR!!!! I can eat it every day but i can't because I eat to much candy but when i want chocolate this is my go too lol
Lindsay R.
Euclid, OH
Has some great flavor, protein with the peanuts and yummy gooey caramel ❤ delicious! Always buy this when going through my lady time and crave chocolate
Heather M.
Birmingham, AL
The BEST candy on the market. Has been and always will be my favorite chocolate candy! You can not beat the consistency and gooeyness of the Snicker bar!
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great flavor for the price. The only thing with this is if you don't like caramel then this is not for you. This has a little caramel. is this good, yes!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart