BY SNICKERS

Shelby L.
Such yummy little bars of goodness. Caution to you though, they do contain peanuts. These are perfect for halloween or school events. They are snack sized!
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Snickers are fantastic. They're just so good and delicious, and surprisingly filling for a candy bar! This is my go to candy anytime I'm craving chocolate.
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This hands down is my favorite chocolate bar! But it could be softer at times lol! The price is good too for what it's worth I usually get the Kings size!
Ashley C.
Ames, IA
I crave these ALL the time - they're one of my go-to candy bars when I need something sweet to munch on! peanuts, chocolate, caramel - such a great combo!
Cass W.
Newton, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is my favorite chocolate bar it's got a great balance of all of its ingredients although I've never noticed til now but it has peanut butter in it
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
This candy bar has the perfect taste of chocolate, caramel and everything in between! So chewy and satisfying. This is truly hits the sweet tooth craving!
Carmel R.
Poway, CA
Such a good candy bar. i love chocolates like this that combine peanut and chocolate (also love Reese's and butterfingers). snickers are gooey and delicious
Xenia N.
Snickers are one of the best candy bars. I recommend a snicker to anyone who likes the combination of caramel,
Peanuts and chocolate. They taste delicious.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite candy bars. I even am not a huge fan of carmel but I love these. I personally cant keep them in the house because I have no will power.
Kristella L.
Alice, TX
When I left the country and ate food that was not so tasty finding a snickers was my salvation! it's a perfect balance of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart