BY SNICKERS

Morgen W.
My favorite candy...the peanuts, chocolate, caramel...yummy!! this is my go to candy, but if i can buy it in minis i do...or i will eat the whole candy bar
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Yum. Chocolately, crunchy, gooey, and chewy all at the same time. AKA heaven in a bar. Def one of my top cravings during that lovely time of the month.
Becca A.
You can't go wrong with a classic. The plain snickers bar is always a delicious treat. It's also actually pretty filling thanks to the nuts and everything.
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
Snickers are definitely one of my favorite candy bars! They taste so good and never get old! They have the perfect mix of peanuts, caramel and chocolate!
Kristella L.
Alice, TX
When I left the country and ate food that was not so tasty finding a snickers was my salvation! it's a perfect balance of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel.
kelly p.
I love snickers so much! I eat 4-5 snickers because they're so small! The only thing I don't like abouth them is that they make my throat a little itchy.
Esmy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate bar is my number one favourite! It really is good for a quick snack when you're hungry. Chocolate isn't my top one but this changes my mind!
Xenia N.
Snickers are one of the best candy bars. I recommend a snicker to anyone who likes the combination of caramel,
Peanuts and chocolate. They taste delicious.
Shelby L.
Such yummy little bars of goodness. Caution to you though, they do contain peanuts. These are perfect for halloween or school events. They are snack sized!
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
The Sneakers bar has a great chocolate taste. It really can satisfy your hunger. I can eat them everyday. When it comes to sweets Sneakers is the best.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart