BY SNICKERS

Angie S.
Turlock, CA
Just another classic go-to snack!! These always bring me back to my highschool days! Our snack shack was always stocked with them! My kiddos love them too!
Carmel R.
Poway, CA
Such a good candy bar. i love chocolates like this that combine peanut and chocolate (also love Reese's and butterfingers). snickers are gooey and delicious
Kelli C.
Ironton, OH
Snickers are my favorite candy bar. They are a perfect mix of chocolate, caramel, and nuts. The bite size bars are really convenient for on the go snacks.
Julie W.
Syracuse, NY
I love Snickers! and in a bite-sized form, whats not to love?! Great snack! I keep them in my desk drawer in the office for when I need a quick pick-me-up
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Yum. Chocolately, crunchy, gooey, and chewy all at the same time. AKA heaven in a bar. Def one of my top cravings during that lovely time of the month.
Shelby L.
Such yummy little bars of goodness. Caution to you though, they do contain peanuts. These are perfect for halloween or school events. They are snack sized!
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
Snickers are definitely one of my favorite candy bars! They taste so good and never get old! They have the perfect mix of peanuts, caramel and chocolate!
Esmy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate bar is my number one favourite! It really is good for a quick snack when you're hungry. Chocolate isn't my top one but this changes my mind!
Ashley C.
Ames, IA
I crave these ALL the time - they're one of my go-to candy bars when I need something sweet to munch on! peanuts, chocolate, caramel - such a great combo!
Nouvelle P.
Snickers is a classic candy bar. I have a love & hate relationship with Snickers. I either love it too much, or eat too much then have had enough of it lol
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart