BY SNICKERS

Brenda V.
Bloomington, CA
SNICKERS ARE AN ALL TIME FAVORITE CHOCLATE TO ENDULGE IN AFTER IVE HAD A MEAL OR JUST WHEN I HAVE A SWEET TOOTH. LOVE THE PEANUTS AND THE CARAMEL THE MOST.
Mary L.
Valencia, CA
The Snickers candy bar is filled with nutty caramel goodness. It is just the right blend of sweet and salty. It is perfect for a late afternoon pick me up!
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum Yum Yum Yum when I eat a snickers I have heaven in my tum tum tum now I have to go get one one one so now I am going to run run run to get one one one
Jamie S.
Hixson, TN
There's nothing like eating a snickers bar. When I need a snack, I think "hungry? Why wait..." and think about the peanuts, caramel and chocolate goodness!
Alexis Y.
Marmora, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers are easily one of the best. There's the sweetness of the chocolate, the gooeyness of the caramel, and the salty crunch of the peanuts. Perfection.
I love this, this is one of my favorite candy's in the world try the snickers they are awesome in my opinion but if your allergic to nuts don't eat this lol
Carolyn J.
Topeka, Ks
Can't beat a snickers all the good stuff we like inside try to be good eat one two times a month prices are still good usually buy at Walmart or Dillion's
Kathleen S.
Alexandria, NE
Delicious treat to enjoy when you need something salty and sweet. It taste good normally or you could pop it in the freezer. Great chopped up in ice cream.
Letisha L.
deltona
It taste so good! Just the mix of chocolate with nuts. They are very affordable and definitely recommendable. Just not to people who are allergic to nuts.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never reach for these to be honest but when I do they are better then I remember it's one of those things that I forget about until I have it in my mouth
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart