BY SNICKERS

Kali C.
Omaha, NE
I love Snickers! It's a great on the go candy bar for road trips and quick snacks. I love the nuts and Carmel in it just as much as the chocolate outside.
Kati P.
Snickers will forever be the classic candy bar that you are always ok eating. When you can't decide on what candy to get, you always go with Snickers. đź‘Šđź‘Šđź‘Š
Letisha L.
deltona
It taste so good! Just the mix of chocolate with nuts. They are very affordable and definitely recommendable. Just not to people who are allergic to nuts.
sydney s.
South Sioux City, NE
Snickers is my all time favorite candy bar. If you showed me 10 candy bars to choose from other than snickers I would still choose a snickers bar anytime.
vanessa r.
i love peanuts, snickers is the way to go. It's an affordable price, different sizes. i buy this usually at rite aid cus they have good deals. Great value.
TERI M.
Amory, MS
A million stars for the best candy bar in the world. The right combination of chocolate peanut caramel it's totally perfection. I buy this candy by the bag
Erin F.
Pleasant City, OH
I love the mix of chocolate, peanuts, caramel, and creamy nuget all in one. It takes the hunger craving away and makes you good to go till your next meal.
ALEXIS W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Dang this chocolate bar is sooooooooo good man :) I don't eat it anymore because I no longet consume any animal products but when I did it was a good time
Amanda T.
Scott Twp, PA
Usual if I'm hungry but not going to be eating for a little while I will buy a Snickers bar if I'm out. It is a great mix of chocolate, caramel, and nuts!
Jamie S.
Hixson, TN
There's nothing like eating a snickers bar. When I need a snack, I think "hungry? Why wait..." and think about the peanuts, caramel and chocolate goodness!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart