BY SNICKERS

Snickers Chocolate Bar
When treating my self I usually pick a snickers bar. Not expensive at all. And is very satisfying. You can pick up pretty much anywhere. Quick an easy snack.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love snickers. I buy there mini bites and keep them in my desk. It has everything you need. From caramel,chocolate,peanuts everything! Not expensive at all
alexandra b.
Niles, OH
So good when my sweet tooth kicks in. chocolate and caramel are my two favorite sweets and the peanuts give it a "healthy" element so i don't feel as bad lol
Shay P.
Cave City, KY
My absolute favorite candy, it really does satisfy any cravings. If I stand in the checkout line for too long, you can guarantee that I have picked one up!
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
My absolute favorite candy bar. I love the combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel. It satisfies my urge to eat everything. I purchase these frequently
Velma W.
I've always loved Snickers. I prefer them chilled, but not to the point of being hard. Snickers combines the perfect mix of nuts and chocolate, all in one.
Kelly G.
Same Snickers flavor you love in bite size pieces. These minis keep my cravings under control yet allow me to fulfill my craving for these yummy candy bars.
Leia W.
Lexington, SC
I love a nice soft snickers bar when my sweet tooth goes into high gear. Ladies you know when that is. So go enjoy one today and see what I'm talking about.
Bethany P.
Collegedale, TN
So sweet and chocolate-y! Perfect size for those nights when you want a snack but not one that's too big, especially when you have a craving for chocolate!
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
Snickers are by far my absolute favorite candy!!! I love every little bit of it from the chocolate to the peanuts to the caramel. You can't beat a snickers!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?