BY SNICKERS

Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
Snickers is my go to candy. I used to not be a huge caramel and peanuts fan. But snickers is my all time favorite. I love eating them with a nice cold Pepsi.
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
These are my husbands favorite and we like them as well. They do fill you up .
I can only eat half because it's so rich . The ice cream bars are the best
Jade M.
If you like peanuts, chocolate, and caramel them I would give this a taste! They are delicious and make a good treat and curb some of the cravings we share!
Jasmine A.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite candy bar ever!!! Every time I go to a store and cant decide on a treat this one never fails me! even the snickers ice cream is bomb.com!
Camila C.
Orlando, FL
It's the best chocolate in the world! It is not extremely sweet, it comes in the ideal size for snack or to indulge the desire of a delicious sweet! I Love!
Alli P.
Midvale, UT
This is by far my favorite candy bar. It's got the perfect balance of soft and sweet from the caramel and chocolate, and crunchy and salty from the peanuts.
When treating my self I usually pick a snickers bar. Not expensive at all. And is very satisfying. You can pick up pretty much anywhere. Quick an easy snack.
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
This is one of my favorite candies ever! The perfect mix of chocolate, caramel & nuts! Yum! I hope everyone tries this. You're not you when you're hungry ;)
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
My absolute favorite candy bar. I love the combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel. It satisfies my urge to eat everything. I purchase these frequently
Ana S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
There is nothing better than a good bar of Snickers! It's so delicious and the taste of caramel with chocolate in every bite just makes it that much special.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?